Social Media Strategist - Global
Pulse Radio seeks a social media manager who will grow and set the social media strategy
Additionally, the position will be responsible for keeping on top of changes in the social media space, understanding their implications and guiding social media integration. This position will work closely with our Developers on new and existing product development for the purpose of user engagement and advertiser fulfilment.
- Develop requirements for scalable social media products and enhancements
- Stay on top of latest social media platforms, tools, and services, enabling an environment for experimentation.
- Serve as Pulse Radio's direct liaison with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and Posterous. Provide social media technical assistance to support
- Educate local offices on how to use the latest social media tools and platforms (ie. SocialFlow, Radian6, etc.) when necessary and as new projects arise
- Manage and oversee all aspects of social media product implementation. Work with cross-departmental teams as necessary.
- Bachelors degree and minimum 1-2 years experience..
- Social media / social networking work experience and implementation desired.
- Must be passionate about the social media space and stay on top of emerging social media platforms. High degree of creativity desired.
- Digital Media Company experience a plus.
- Excellent strategic, analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills a must.
VP, Finance - Global
Pulse Radio is looking for a VP, Finance. If you are a driven and fast-paced person with a passion for start-ups, media and technology, then please apply! In this role, you will be working closely with our Co-Founders to own and manage aspects of Pulse Radio's financials from controlling to forecasting to budget analysis for hiring, etc. The VP, Finance will participate in business planning and execution, and will be responsible for ensuring effective financial controls over our activities are managed throughout the company.
- Running planning and forecasting processes, including strategic/ long-term planning, budgeting, variance analysis and rolling forecasts
- End-to-end revenue and liquidity planning, monitoring and analysis
- Managing and improving the month end and year end consolidation and reporting processes, including preparation of management information
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of statutory financial statements, company income tax declarations and other specific external statutory reporting requirements in cooperation with Manager Accounting and external tax advisors
- Acting as the point of contact with banks and auditors
- Be major point of contact for the company on finance and controlling issues
- Providing support to the Management Board of the company and the CFO in other tasks requiring strong financial support
- Be a real business partner and advisor to the management
- Resolve financial control issues arising and participate in determining resolution regarding management control issues
- Provide support and input into specific projects concerning the business's financial reporting and compliance requirements
- MS/MBA/MA degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years relevant experience in one of the following areas: Financial planning, financial & operations strategy and financial analysis
- A strong operational background in Media-/ Internet industry and/ or B2C environment
- Previous experience managing a staff in a start up environment
- Proven management, organizational and social skills
- Independent, team-oriented and responsible working style
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills as well as a strong service orientation.
- Multicultural awareness and the ability to interact with multiple levels of management
- Must have an excellent command of English
- Knowledge of music, rights and business development
Video & Multimedia Editor – Global
Pulse Radio is looking for a killer project-based Video & Multimedia Editor to work with the Marketing, Product and Community teams to create product tours, user case studies and other various ad-hoc videos from scratch. You are an excellent team player and keen on new challenges in a start-up environment.
- Creation of series of videos from concept to story boarding all the way through to shooting and delivering the final product.
- Understand the features and benefits of Pulse Radio and translate that into a story to be told in the video.
- Maintain the consistency of the Pulse Radio brand and tone throughout all communications with users.
- Create marketing videos for new product features or applications to be show to non-users as well as existing users.
- Manage the online video archive and understand the effectiveness of videos in various pages.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Flash, Cinema 4D.
- A killer reel or portfolio of videos; can be for anything as long as they're awesome.
- You're proficient with video editing software and are more than a bit handy with a video camera.
- You enjoy about making and promoting amazing products
- Passionate about new technologies and ability to work in fast-paced, start-up environment.
Analytics and Reporting - London
Seeking an intern to help our Analyst with the daily reporting and to improve our toolset for future and advanced reporting tasks. If you love numbers, are excited by metrics and want to work in our London office apply now
We need you to:
- Prepare weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports
- Take over daily Google Analytics monitoring and reporting
- Analyse reports to extract actionable insights that drive business decisions
You need to have:
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Online Marketing or related field
- First contact with Web Reporting tools like Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Spreadsheet applications
We would love you to have:
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases, experience in writing Map-Reduce scripts
- Knowledge of the Google Analytics API
Marketing Communications – London
The Marketing Communications intern will play a key role in designing and executing research and marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone who is as comfortable with qualitative and quantitative research as they are writing newsletter articles or coming up with campaign ideas.
We need you:
- The role has two key elements: key day-to-day tasks and in-depth projects
- Day-to-day tasks will include management of key marcomms activities (newsletter content gathering, case study writing, brand tracking analysis, user panel development)
- In addition the Marcomms Intern will have responsibility for two in-depth projects, being fully accountable for their design and execution. The findings will feed into the broader brand strategy and provide insight to guide the evolution of the Pulse Radio brand.
You need to have:
- A strong BA/MA from a top tier university
- Able to work to a brief and design, develop and execute projects independently
- Comfortable with qualitative and quantitative market research, experience of ethnographic research a plus
- A thinker, writer and analyst. An ideas person as well as an executor
- Excited to be able to live and breathe the Pulse Radio brand
- Permit to work in the EU is required