Fabric London have just announced that Sasha has put together the 99th instalment of their fabric mix series.
Exciting news as that is, the club have also revealed that after one more mix—the 100th edition, which is yet to be revealed—the long running series will come to an end. There are no further details given at this stage, but the news will be sad for many.
The fabric CDs, with their famous steel cases, were entry points for many into dance music. While other mix series fell by the wayside as podcasts took over, fabric's remained an esteemed who's who of DJ culture, with everyone from Craig Richards to Andrew Weatherall, Art Department to Ricardo Villalobos all taking part.
Sasha's mix was recorded in fabric’s Room 1 booth, using a combination of hardware and software from Eventide, Model 1, Allen & Heath and MOOG, and is typically smooth and seamless mix.
Sasha's fabric 99 will be released June, 22nd 2018.
01. Agnes Obel - Stretch Your Eyes (Ambient Acapella) / Agnes Obel - Stretch Your Eyes (Quiet Village Remix)
02. Marbert Rocel - I Wanna (Heitzberg Theorem Club Edit)
03. Kora (CA) - Ovo
04. Tom Flynn - Cup Of Joe
05. Indigo - Sunrise / CLOSE feat. Joe Dukie - My Way
06. DJ Hell - Guede (Joyce Muniz Terror + Natur Remix)
07. Ghosts On Tape - Nature's Law (Jus-Ed Remix)
08. Whitesquare - Abraxas
09. Crowdpleaser - After Rhône 2013
10. Exercise One & Mathew Jonson - Lost Forever In A Happy Crowd
11. Sasha - Smoke Monk (fabric Mix)
12. Objekt - Needle & Thread
13. Jono Ma & Dreems - A Love Trance Mission From Nk To 7s
14. Efdemin - Acid Bells (DJ Koze Edit)
15. Javier Logares & Kaarel - La Cuarta Galaxia (Tiefschwarz Remix) / George Fitzgerald - Echo Forgets (Sasha’s Moog-apella)
16. Carl Craig - At Les (Feat. Francesco Tristano, Les Siècles & François-Xavier Roth) (Antigone Remix)
17. BAILE – Amae feat. Felicia Douglass (Sasha fabric1999 Mix)