You've probably burned all the pictures from the nineties with you wearing ridiculously baggy raver jeans - most of us did. Who wants to remember the fact that they wore jeans with a single leg opening larger than some girls' waists? Fashion is clearly the opposite now - just look at any hipster wearing teenage girl jeans. But wouldn't it be fun to show these punks what's up and break out an old pair of 26-inchers?
Soon, you'll have your chance. In case you missed it, JNCO jeans are making a comeback. As reported by Hypebeast, a China-based company, Guotai Litian, is backing the brand's re-emergence. The Los Angeles office is bringing the 90's heavyweight back this fall, with a "core collection, fashion collection and heritage range."
As Guotai Litian president Andrew Jacovou said, "JNCO will appeal to trendsetting men and women who wore the brand in the nineties, as well as a new generation of consumers who will be introduced to the brand's fashion-forward sensibilities for the first time."
To celebrate this momentous return of something we always hoped would never rear its ridiculous face again, we give you our '5 favorite rave style fails'.
5. At first it appeared he was dressed up as a Mario Bros. character, but then it was sadly apparent he was just color blind.
4. Not sure where to even start with this one, but mad props for being able to hold that cigarette up with all those beads weighing your arm down.
3. Check the dudes on the right. You know your pills were too speedy when you have to check and make sure your junk is still there.
2. Honestly, where do you even find half the stuff they're wearing? Guy on the bottom right takes the cake with the rave birka and those gloves.
1. Kate Moss was to 'heroin chic' what this girl is to 'ecstasy chic.' So hot right now.