Ellie Hewitt, London - United Kingdom - on 6/9/12
Punching well above his years, D.O.D is standing on the edge of becoming an international sensation within club circles. Already finding plaudits among Annie Mac, Tiesto, David Guetta, Eddie Halliwell, Steve Aoki, Laidback Luke, Gareth Emery and Laurent Garnier, this fresh faced beats stalwart has also managed to secure himself a residency with Mixmag for their club and Ibiza tours; not bad for a kid who’s barely out of his teens. He plays at Mint Festival in September at Lotherton Hall for the Bitch tent, with Seth Troxler, Greg Wilson, The Revenge, Ben Klock, Wolf & Lamb, Soul Clap and many many more all playing in the other 5 arenas.
1. Joachim Garraud - I'm Invaded (D.O.D Remix) - This is my latest remix for the superstar french producer, it's been getting some massive support from the A-listers and works every time I drop it in a club. The bass literally shakes through your body!
2. Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes - Here We Go (Original Mix) - There's just something about this track that I love. It's good fun, great little vocal shot and the synths sound like a huge electric guitar on crack!
3. Dog Blood - Next Order (Original Mix) - This track is a collab between Skrillex and Boys Noize, two of my favourite producers. Some of their music might not be my cup of tea but this track is incredible - Borderline techno madness.
4. Kill The Noise - My World (Torro Torro Remix) - Love the dutch vibe on this record. Torro Torro have been making some serious waves recently in the electro world. Definitely ones to watch out for, if this track doesn't get you moving I don't know what will!
5. Topher Jones - Brohammer (Nari & Milani Remix) - Nari & Milani do it again! Two of the most innovative producers out there who constantly churn out bangers. High energy acid madness.
start selling tickets with ease
start sharing your music for free