Fur Coat are to release their first album, Mind Over Matter, this September on the Crosstown Rebels label. The album follows on from the release of their two EPs; Space Ballad, a collaboration with Argenis Brito and You and I with Cari Golden, which were both also released on Crosstown Rebels.The album will be a combination of new productions along with tracks from their first two EPs.
"Mind Over Matter is a way of thinking that we have," says Sergio Muñoz of the Venezuelan duo. "We believe if you think what you want and you visualize it you can get it, and with the power of mind you can overcome any obstacle."
Mind Over Matter will drop on September 17th, 2012. Tracklist below. You can also listen to Fur Coat's Pulse Radio podcast here.
01. Mind Over Matter (Intro)
02. Those Days
03. Pettit Pillow feat. Rap Lisa
04. She's All Good feat. Big Bully
05. Falls Away feat. Mel Blatt
06. The Man Of The Hour
08. Going Nowhere feat. Stee Downes
09. Change Resistance
10. You And I feat. Cari Golden
11. Space Ballad feat. Argenis Brito
12. Understand What I Do feat. Big Bully
13. This Is The End
start selling tickets with ease
start sharing your music for free