Henry Johnstone, Sydney - Australia - on 22/6/12
Steve Aoki has been copping a bit of flack across the board for his leaked tour rider, which frankly had some pretty spoilt rock star conditional requests. Even a zombie is paying out on him. Yes, a zombie.
OK, so before we get stuck into this one an introduction is necessary. UK drum and bass producer Fracture released a track this month called Get Busy with vocals courtesy of a zombie vocalist known as 'Dawn Day Night'. Have a look at the bizarre video clip below.
Obviously amused by Aoki's rider, Dawn Day Night has leaked his own personal tour rider to Resident Advisor that has some hilarious demands. Some of our favourites include:
Technical & Performance:
- 2 battered Technics 1210s. Must have Ribena poured into them at least a week before the show
- 1 Roland TR-808 Drum Machine with chicken bone casing
- 4 Zombie Sluts - MUST BE UP FOR GETTING BUSY
- 1 '67 Chevrolet Impala (for crowd surfing)
- 1 Fowl for sacrifice
- Flaming man in background (runs from right to left)
Hotel & Hospitality Requirements:
- Double room with extra sleeping bags (the type with hood) in 2 star B&B with very angry landlady
- 4 KFC family buckets
- 4 kittens (mixed)
- 2 large Looney Tunes tracklsuits (1) red (1) grey
For the full list of Dawn Day Night's rider requests see the 'leaked' photos below.
start selling tickets with ease
start sharing your music for free