Helen S, London - United Kingdom - on 11/6/12
Zombie Disco Squad, aka Nat Self, has just released his first full length album, Brains, on Jesse Rose's Made To Play label. He may have been on the scene since 2006, but the producer has taken his time since his first single release, Righteous Sounds, in getting to work on his house focussed debut and has had a good deal of guidance along the way from Rose himself. To celebrate the release, we asked Nat (a self proclaimed Zombie film fanatic) for his top ten Zombie films of all time...read on if you dare.
1. Zombie Land - A controversial number one for zombie fanatics, but it's funny and has Bill Murray in it - what more do you need?
2. 28 Days Later / 28 weeks later – Quite simply, it scared the living crap out of me.
3. Ring (Japanese version) – It’s not strictly speaking, a zombie film, but it still kinda is. Amazing!
7. Dead Red – To sum this up in one sentence, Tony Blair is trapped in the houses of parliament as a horde of zombified peace protesters try to get in. 8. Weekend at Bernies II - This is a piece of genius and inspired a dance!
4.Bloodsucking Nazi Zombies - Title says it all really.
5. Dawn of the Dead - Classic!
6. Freud vs Zombie Apocalypse - The inventor of modern day analysis battles zombies. The sequel ‘Jung the Slayer’ is worth a watch too.
9. Brain Dead – This is made by Peter Jackson so it’s Bilbo Baggins gets big and gets wild!
10. I Walked With A Zombie – This is a 1940's zombie film featuring semi racist voodoo ceremonies.
7. Dead Red – To sum this up in one sentence, Tony Blair is trapped in the houses of parliament as a horde of zombified peace protesters try to get in.
8. Weekend at Bernies II - This is a piece of genius and inspired a dance!
start selling tickets with ease
start sharing your music for free